The Data Management modules encapsulate deployment and use of a fully relational data base as part of the application suite. This module servers as the center hub of the application suite offering linkage of all modules, scalability for users, and performance optimizations within the entire test function area of involvement. All test requesting attributes and parameters and linkage to raw test data are housed in this database which will be used in the fully featured search module. It is transparent to the user community.
- Automates the capture of much of the meta data through the Test Request exercise
- Provides for efficient search and review of test data
- Manages & links test requests to the location of raw test data files and reports
- Automatically manages various folders on file servers and access to files and folders through appropriate authentication
- Provides raw data for management reports of the test facility such as utilization factors, timing and throughput factors, etc.
- Interacts and interfaces with other corporate/engineering data bases or MRP
- Provides key elements to other Test/Valet modules implemented within the organization seamlessly
- Is essential for organizations requiring Traceability and Documentation History by providing the key elements